Monday, September 19, 2011

♥ You can never understand someone's pain until you're the one who feels it. ♥


I’m tired of having my heart broken. 
I’m tired of stressing.
I’m tired of listening to the same sad songs.
I’m tired of being replaced.
I’m tired of being hurt .
I’m tired of feeling judged.
I’m tired of wanting something I can’t have.
I’m tired of being afraid.
I’m tired of crying.

I’m tired of watching people get hurt.
I’m tired of not being able to do anything. 
I’m tired of feeling
Useless.
Worthless. 
Helpless.
Lifeless.
So I’ll stop caring. Why care for someone who doesn’t want you to. Why hurt for someone if they wouldn’t in return. I am so done with crying over people who would never care. So why bother anymore.

Because I can’t…
Stop
Caring

                         ♥ You can never understand someone's pain until you're the one who feels it. ♥